Register now for the 1st Australasian Diagnostic Error in Medicine Conference to be held in Melbourne Australia, 24-25 May 2017.
*Registrations made after Sunday 14 May 2017 will incur a $100.00 late booking fee. All rates are in Australian Dollars.
Conditions of Registration
||Early Bird (Before 19 March 2017)
||Standard (Before 14 May 2017)
||This registration category applies to healthcare personnel and clinicians, including: physicians, researchers, technology professionals, educators, risk managers, policy makers, liability insurers, nurses, laboratory staff, imaging staff and vendors
|Trainees, Nurses, PhD
|This registration category applies to patients, patient advocates and medical students/trainees enrolled in school, residency/fellowship programs.
| All Categories
| Trainees, Nurses, PhD students, Patients
We are pleased to offer the following discount to group registrations.
Purchase 5 registrations and receive a 6th Registration Free*
*The discount only applies when all 6 registrations re made at the same time and all registrations are from the same organisation.
Please register your group at the link below and contact the conference secretariat at info@AusDEM2017.com to receive the complimentary registration.
The following pre-conference workshops are taking place on Tuesday 23 May. Each workshop will run twice. The first round of workshops are to take place 1.30pm – 3.00pm and the second round of workshops are to take place 3.30pm – 5.00pm. You can add the workshops to your conference registration during the online registration process. If you have already registered and would like to add these to your registration, please contact the conference secretariat at info@ausDEM2017.com
- Introduction to diagnostic error
- Addressing Diagnostic error in the clinical setting
- "They got it wrong!" How patients and health professionals can make a difference through collaboration to obtain a positive outcome.
If you need to get approval from your manager or workplace to attend the conference, then the following 4 simple steps can assist you in your application.
- Focus on the Technical Benefits- focus on what you will bring back to your workplace not on how much you want to go. Technical benefits may include tools and techniques to improve your skills set, processes or best practices to increase productivity and efficiency, emerging and new technologies and advancements in clinical approaches.
- Networking- the opportunity to discuss problems and challenges that you are facing with your peers and industry experts, and being able to talk as an equal with policy makers from government and industry bodies.
- Cost Savings- book your registration early and you could save up to $100AUD on your registration. If you are traveling overseas or interstate to reach the conference, then booking your flights and accommodation early could also reduce costs.
- Post Conference Benefits- Deliver a short presentation to your colleagues, and share the speaker presentations you found most valuable to ensure they also benefit from your attendance – these are available on the conference website post conference.
Join our Mailing list
Add me to the mailing list